Some are hand-painted, some are totally digital, while some are hand-painted/drawn with digital enhancements done later. Chandra Bhanu Gupta on Tumblr 'Like' Chandra Bhanu's Art on Facebook

Monday, January 9, 2012

Countryside as in Bengal, India

























This is a watercolour painting on paper. I tried to capture the beauty of the countryside of the state of Bengal, in the eastern part of India. This painting gave me great joy after I finished it. For some unknown reason I was holding this back from putting it up on my blog. So it is here for my valued viewers to see. If you like my art please give a thought about joining this site to help me spread my philosophy through my works. Thank you! Subscribe to Beautiful and Sublime by Email Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment