Some are hand-painted, some are totally digital, while some are hand-painted/drawn with digital enhancements done later. Chandra Bhanu Gupta on Tumblr 'Like' Chandra Bhanu's Art on Facebook

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Teenage Passion

































A deep passion for love, to love and be loved, starts with the teenage. Very few can escape this feeling. This feeling goes beyond all reasoning, engulfing both the body and mind. However this feeling gets reformed with age when reason takes over control. But none ever forgets the thrill of this romantic feeling. I myself could never. (smile). I have tried to depict this feeling in her eyes. If I have failed, then tell me. I will try again. Subscribe to Beautiful and Sublime by Email Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment